JB ColorCure: cold UV varnish curing
With UV varnish curing, printers and converters add extra value to their end product. Not only because of the possibilities and effects that UV varnish offers, such as protective and functional varnish capabilities, from matte to high gloss, to wet-look finishes, but also because V-cured varnishes significantly increase productivity.
UV-cured varnishes do not suffer from changes in pH, viscosity, and temperature. The structure of UV varnish is stable, which reduces the need for cleaning stops. It is also possible to leave the varnishes in the inking chamber after the printing order and continue printing the next day. This results in less production loss due to wash-ups.
Benefits of using UV cured varnishes
- Maximum gloss level.
- Full protection of the printing.
- Extremely high wear and abrasion resistance.
- Improved water tightness and an increase of the box strength.
- Ease of use
- Increased productivity due to fewer wash-ups.
- Fewer chemicals and solvents.